- No Net Loss initiative, under the Dutch Taskforce on Biodiversity and Natural Resources.
- Various No Net Loss pilot projects (Desso, port expansion at Den Helder, Fairtrade).
- Biodiversity Compensation for businesses – BioCom.
- Creation of Biodiversity Action Plans (for Shell and others).
- Biodiversity indicators for IPIECA.
- Development of a business model for a ‘biodiversity offset bank’: Credits for Nature.
- Review of Dutch government policy on biodiversity.
- Nature development plans for the Eems-Dollard region (‘E-pact’).
- Review of the biodiversity policy programme ‘Biodiversity Works’
- No Net Loss seminar and TV ‘parliamentary debate’.
- Project leadership of Meijer Commission (Advisory Group on Wadden Sea policy)
- Strategic supervision of mussel industry transition.
- Energetic Estates: development of energy and biodiversity alternatives.
- Incentives for sustainable timber, a study for ICCO.
For our publications, see the download section of this website.